Happy Week 7!
- Mentor/Mentee Sign up, email Sam Miller!
- Bateman Update: Week 2, email Emily Barber if you are interested in blogging (it is a great opportunity!) firstname.lastname@example.org. Event is March 9th, stay tuned for more details!
- PRSSA/ImPRessions Tshirts, give the $15 to our VP of Finance, Mira Kuhar, or any other Executive Board Member, due by Friday!
- Interested in running for an executive position? We have a shadowing contact email@example.com or that individuals email listed on the Executive Board page.
- This Wednesday we have our New York City Networking Trip Info session from 6:00-6:30 ,from 6:30 – 7p.m. is Executive Board elections info sessions, and ImPRessions info session from 7:00-8:00 p.m., all in RTV 281.
- Luau Party is Wednesday at 8 p.m. located at our VP of External Relations, Gentry Bennett’s house, message her or Hayley Baldzicki for more details.
Member Spotlight: Adam Moslowski @themaslowski
ImPRessions Spotlight: GoBus!
Speakers: Internship Panel!
Our panelists are current Ohio University students and have each had at least two internships! Anywhere from PR Newswire to Southwest Airlines was represented at the meeting. Make sure you follow them on Twitter and message them if you have any questions about their time as interns.
It’s okay to have an internship and discover that you DON’T want to continue down that path. Trial and error is helpful. #ScrippsPRSSA
— Scripps PRSSA (@ScrippsPRSSA) February 22, 2016
— Elise Mills (@itseliselove) February 22, 2016
— Emily Barber (@emilybarbershop) February 23, 2016
Thanks for speaking at our meeting internship panel, we can’t wait to see the PR stars you become in the next couple years!