- Welcome back our delegates from Scripps PRSSA who went to National Assembly: Sarah, Rachel, and Gary
- Our outstanding graduate for Scripps PRSSA is Gary Bridgens!
- Meet and Greet with Student Veterans – free food and photo booth! Wednesday March 9th 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. in Baker 350!
- Scripps PRSSA T-Shirts! Turn in $15 to Mira before next week!
- Elections are Monday 21st and applications are due Friday March 18th. A resume and cover letter is due for each application and you must meet your predecessor before March 18th
- Partners Conference is April 2nd at Otterbein University, check out the External Updates for more info!
- March 23rd GoBus is hosting an easter egg hunt!
Member Spotlight: Maura Anderson
ImPRessions Spotlight: Prescribe Change!
Today’s Speaker is Walker Sands!
Walker Sands is a full service PR, marketing, SEO and design agency with a focus on technology, B2B, and e-commerce business clients, based in Chicago.
Our speaker was recent grad Kerry Tuttle!
Kerry spoke about media relations and being a post-grad bobcat!
— Scripps PRSSA (@ScrippsPRSSA) March 7, 2016
B2B can be extremely relevant and interesting. It might not be a direct route, but still totally affects the consumer! #ScrippsPRSSA
— Emily Barber (@emilybarbershop) March 7, 2016