What is a Star Member?
Scripps PRSSA offers all members the opportunity to achieve Star Member status. This can be accomplished by meeting various requirements that reflect that a member is supporting the Chapter, developing as a PRofessional and going above and beyond in general.
Member’s benefit from this title with a new line on their resume or LinkedIn, experience to back up their skills during an internship or job interview, show their commitment to the Chapter when seeking leadership roles and much more!
- Be a dues-paying member
- Attend 75 percent of meetings
- Join the peer or professional mentor program
- Attend a speaker dinner
- Attend one PRSSA affiliated trip
- Become a member of 1804 Communication
- Write for Scripps PRSSA once per semester
- Write for PRSSA National once per year
- Join a Committee
Pay dues + 4 more to be eligible
Have a question? Email Scripps PRSSA at firstname.lastname@example.org