PR Bootcamp will be taking place on October 18 and November 1 from 7pm-8:30pm in Schoonover 450.
PR Bootcamp is an amazing opportunity provided by Scripps PRSSA. If you’re not sure whether or not you should attend, let us quickly remind you about the various benefits of PR Bootcamp:
- Members who attend all both sessions this and next semester will receive a certificate of completion.
- The topics include professional development, resumes, businesses cards, networking, press releases and social media.
- PR Bootcamp attendees will receive templates, examples and exercises we guarantee you won’t see until a 3000 level class.
- There is a $5 fee for non dues-paying members. Please bring payment to the meeting! However, if you are already a dues-paying PRSSA member, you’re already all paid up!
- PR Bootcamp is required for Scripps PRSSA Bateman team members and is highly recommended for all PR and Social Media Committee members.