By Demari Muff
It’s that time of the year again for our chapter to elect a new executive board. This is an exciting time full of change and fun!
- Congratulations to Gary for being elected to the national committee as Vice President of Chapter Development
- Meeting for Chicago will be on Wednesday in Bentley 210 at 7:30 p.m.
- If you are looking to be apart of Athens Beautification Day please speak to Megan Newton
- ImPRessions Bowling party is on Sunday from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00p.m. at Athens Roller Bowl
- The Central Ohio New Pros Mixer is on March 26th in Columbus for graduating seniors
- This weeks member spotlight is Olivia Marrali be sure to follow her on twitter @oliviamarrali!
Executive Board Elections
First off, we want to congratulate everyone who ran for a position. You all wrote great cover letters and gave spectacular speeches, you should be proud of yourselves.Congratulations to everyone who won a position on the executive board! Here is the run down of the positions for the 2015-2016 school year:
President Jess Carnprobst
Executive Vice President Megan Newton
VP of Member Relations Samantha Miller
VP of External Relations Gentry Bennett
VP of Finance Mira Kuhar
VP of Public Relations Elise Mills
VP of Social Affairs Morgan Brenner
VP of Social Media Erica Stonehill
VP of Visual Communications Kaylee Powers
Director of ImPRessions Sarah Rachul
Senior Assistant Director Kelsey Miller
Junior Assistant Director Austin Ambrose