Exciting Speaker: Join us on Nov. 6 as we welcome Brett Pulley!
The final day of PR Bootcamp is Tuesday! Join us to learn more about higher education PR.
Both mentor/mentee sign ups are now closed and matches are being made. Stay tune to hear more!
Congratulations to our member spotlight, Alexa Gillis!
- Leverage the relationships you have to get extra experience– she started her own social media business in college!
- To find opportunities be a solution to a problem, start small, don’t be afraid, and always be learning.
- When choosing an internship focus on experience opportunities over brand names.
- Use social media newsrooms, get hands-on experience, understand social advertising, and learn how to apply storytelling.
- Brand journalism is based around finding the story within the brand.
- Stop selling and start telling.
- Think “what would a journalist do?”
- She is our COPRSA Liaison Co-Chair/professional advisor! You can see her more at COPRSA sponsored events.