Tyler currently leads consumer PR at Glassdoor, the worldwide leader on insights about jobs and companies. He manages data-driven media relations and marketing campaigns that promote Glassdoor’s brand, and most importantly, helps people make more informed decisions about where to work.
Tyler graduated from Ohio University in 2018 with a degree in strategic communication, and is a proud Scripps PRSSA alum. He began his career giving away hot dog samples in Northeast Ohio and went on to work for some of the most iconic brands in luxury travel, entertainment technology and HR technology.
- Good public relations drives awareness in so many ways, so PR teams are hugely important to companies.
- Conduct research on companies when looking for jobs.
- Growing your network is important.
- Take advantage of the resources OU offers.
- Negotiate your salary at your first job.
Connect with Tyler on LinkedIn here.
Ellie Coldiron is a senior studying communication studies and pursuing minors in advertising/public relations and psychology at Ohio University. She serves as the Vice President of Public Relations for Scripps PRSSA and Managing Director of 1804 Communication. Connect with her on LinkedIn here and Twitter here.