Allison Zullo is a PR Director at Walker Sands, a full-service B2B marketing agency. In her role, she leads the strategy and execution of media relations campaigns and thought leadership programs for a variety of B2B technology enterprises, ranging from fast-growth startups to publicly traded, global companies. Allison is a 2017 graduate of the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in strategic communication and a minor in marketing.
- Post-grad internships can be even more beneficial than entering the workforce immediately.
- Agency life can bring people together and create a culture where everyone can “nerd out” over work.
- Learning to balance clubs and classes in college can translate to balancing different clients at an agency.
- Get experience in media relations.
- Speak up and ask questions.
Connect with Allison on LinkedIn here.
Maxwell Burton is a sophomore studying journalism – strategic communications and pursuing a minor in marketing at Ohio University. He serves as the Vice President of Public Relations for Scripps PRSSA. Connect with him on LinkedIn here.