Amanda graduated from Kent State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, majoring in Entrepreneurship and minoring in Sustainability. She is a Wholesale Account Manager for The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company where she virtually manages 400 customers across 15 states in the Eastern US to best leverage the Goodyear, Cooper and Mastercraft portfolio of brands.
- The biggest growth you will see in your personal and professional life is being forced out of your comfort zone.
- At some point, it’s important to drop the dream mentality and take action to make the dream a reality.
- If you’re considering moving, make a vision board. It is a great way to solidify and understand your wants and needs.
- It is hard to maintain productivity while working virtually. Amanda shares her tips:
- Make sure you have clear goals.
- Schedule check-ins with co-workers and bosses.
- Set boundaries.
- Keep a daily schedule.
- Establish a team chat room.
Connect with Amanda on LinkedIn here.
Maxwell Burton is a sophomore studying journalism – strategic communications and pursuing a minor in marketing at Ohio University. He serves as the Vice President of Public Relations for Scripps PRSSA. Connect with him on LinkedIn here.