Mike Tobin is Vice President of Communications at University Hospitals, a health system in Cleveland with 32,000 employees whose mission since 1866 has been to heal, teach and discover. In this position, Mike leverages nearly 30 years of experience in communications, journalism, community and government relations.
- “Dink in every day in Athens like a fine wine.” – Nick Pulling
- The ethics you are being taught, you will need.
- When networking, get to know someone when you’re not asking for something.
- Bring the solution, be a problem solver.
- It doesn’t cost you anything to be nice.
Connect with Mike on LinkedIn here.
Maxwell Burton is a sophomore studying journalism strategic communications and pursuing a minor in environmental geoscience at Ohio University. He serves as the Vice President of Public Relations for Scripps PRSSA. Connect with him on LinkedIn here.