Scripps PRSSA welcomed Kate Compain to the chapter’s November 11 meeting. Kate is a Vice President, Consumer at Mike World Wide (MWW). She is a 2007 graduate of OHIO and holds a BS in journalism from Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, with specializations in film and English. She possesses a rich and diverse background in integrated consumer lifestyle marketing, with more than fourteen years of specialized experience in CPG, food, fashion and travel verticals.
- Creating and establishing real relationships are important because maybe a previous company could be what you go back to.
- Consider the size, industry, independence and company culture that you desire in your career.
- In an agency, the industry and work may not be what you want to do but it’s a good opportunity to improve your skills.
- Take the opportunity to learn from difficult experiences.
- The ability to multitask is crucial in this field.
- Communication and writing skills is important to keep up with.
Connect with Kate on LinkedIn here.