Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute and PR 20/20; author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence (Matt Holt, 2022), The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014), and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012); and creator of the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON). As a speaker, Roetzer is focused on making AI approachable and actionable for marketers and business leaders. A graduate of Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Roetzer has consulted for hundreds of organizations, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the future of the field. We must be ready to adapt to that.
- Starting a business can be challenging but it can also be worth taking a risk
- Know your client and what they care about. What is success to them?
- “Relationship building is what career success is all about.”
- Think about what you’re looking for and ask yourself what experience you want, when deciding between agency and corporate.
- Be authentic with others about what you want out of your experience.
Connect with Paul on LinkedIn here.