Scripps PRSSA welcomed Casey Romany to our meeting on Monday, January 31. Casey is the Director of Brand Building for the North American Foodservice team at PepsiCo. She also worked on the Sports, Pepsi Brand, and Global innovation teams at PepsiCo. Before joining PepsiCo, Casey worked at Major League Soccer, IMG, and Blink Fitness. In addition to receiving her MBA and MSA at Ohio University, Casey has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University at Buffalo.
- Transparency is key to make your brand engaging.
- You won’t always have time to fully prepare. You just have to work with the situation you’ve been given!
- Owning your brand and having an established tone and personality is crucial.
- Leverage your platforms to have effective communication.
- While it’s good to stay relevant, it’s also important to have a real point of view.
Connect with Casey on LinkedIn here.