Matt Prince currently heads Taco Bell’s Public Relations and Brand Experience team. He also recently founded NetNetSynergy.com, a free resource site for students and young professionals in the PR and Marketing industries. In addition, Matt is an adjunct professor at Chapman University on Influencer Marketing. Matt has been recognized in ADWEEK’s 31 Young Influentials List, and two 40 Under 40 lists: PR Week and OC Metro Magazine. Most recently, he was recipient of Public Relations Society of America’s Distinguished Service Award, their highest honor to an individual leading the local community in Public Relations.
- Keep it as authentic as possible.
- Have passions, that aren’t at the detriment of other opportunities. Be open minded!
- Bigger brands with a personality, voice and tone are very important!
- “If your brand was a person, who would it be?”
- Be consistent and relevant to your audience!
Connect with Matt on LinkedIn here.