Tony Coles is the President of BIN: Black Information Network and Division President of Metro Markets for iHeartMedia. He was instrumental in the launch of BIN, the first and only audio network that provides 24/7 news and objective information with a full focus on the Black community. As President, he leads all operations for the network. In his role as Division President of Metro Markets, he oversees the complete profitability for 21 iHeartMedia markets across America. He currently lives outside of Chicago with his wife and two sons.
- Know your individual goals! Learn as much as you can.
- Sometimes no two days are the same, be ready to adapt!
- Seeing others live out their dreams too, can bring immense success!
- “Understand the importance of networking! It’s more about relationship building.”
- Knowing the right people, makes all the difference in the world.
- “It’s not just the skills, but the influence you have and people you know that can help you accomplish things!”
- When it comes to developing a podcast, think about who the audience is going to be. Think about what your podcast is in one sentence. Have a focal point.
Connect with Tony on LinkedIn here.