Aaron is the current Executive Vice President at Fahlgren Mortine. His role consists of account management, business development, and agency marketing initiatives. He also specializes in integrated marketing and communication campaigns.
Aaron graduated from Ohio University in 2001 with a degree in Public Relations and specializations in Political Science and Marketing. At OU, he was involved in Scripps PRSSA and was a Campus Tour Guide.
- Participate fully in PRSSA because the connections you make will be with you for life!
- This profession is everywhere, so pay attention to the world around you and see the world through the lense of PR.
- Read a newspaper daily (or at least scan all the headlines).
- Demonstrate curiosity and have the confidence to ask questions.
- Pay attention to every single detail.
- Have a point of view based on data or defensible rationale, and do not be afraid to share it.
- Be passionate about everything and anything!
Connect with Aaron on LinkedIn here.
Ellie Coldiron is a senior studying communication studies and pursuing minors in advertising/public relations and psychology at Ohio University. She serves as the Vice President of Public Relations for Scripps PRSSA and Managing Director of 1804 Communication. Connect with her on LinkedIn here and Twitter here.